So, now about making money on Bitcoins. If you have excess funds, you can invest in BTC – it will always be a wise decision. However, most people do not want to invest any finance and earn BTC on their own though. For such people, there are many options available. It may seem that this is not so profitable, but believe me, if you really delve into this topic, you can replenish your crypto assets.
One of the most straightforward ways to earn BTC is with Bitcoin faucets. But what is it?
Bitcoin faucets are a reward system created in the form of an application or a website: they give a reward in the form of satoshi (1 satoshi is one hundred millionth bitcoin). Visitors must complete the tasks described on the site. Different faucets can have different cryptocurrencies, not just bitcoin. Bitcoin Faucet is a service that provides cryptocurrency to registered users at regular intervals.
What tasks do users need to perform? They can solve captchas, play games, watch videos, or click on ads. For each completed task, they receive bitcoins. I propose to consider several popular bitcoin faucets:
- Bittube. This faucet pays for watching videos on YouTube. All you have to do is follow the link, watch a short video and get a reward.
- FreeBitco.in. The tap pays every hour, all you need to do is spin the roulette wheel. There is an opportunity to earn BTC for tasks.
- AdBTC Top pays from 6,000 Satoshi to view ads. You need to follow the link and get a reward.
- Satoshi hero pays hourly bonuses, and also gives you the opportunity to earn BTC by playing mini-games.
- Bitcoin Clicks allows you to earn up to 10,000 Satoshi for viewing ads on the sites of the service’s partners. You need to follow the link and wait 10 seconds to receive a reward.
- Bit fun. This tap allows you to get a certain amount of Satoshi every 3 minutes. There is also an opportunity to earn BTC by playing online games.
- Cointiply pays for captcha solving and other small tasks. There are bonuses for daily visits to the site.
- Clixcoin gives users the opportunity to earn up to 30,000 Satoshi (30 Satoshi per ad every 60 seconds). There are also various contests and distributions.
All of the above cranes do not differ dramatically from each other, so you can use any of them. To increase your earnings, it is better to work in several of them at the same time.
To get started, you need to know a few basic rules:
- Check back the sites you want to make money on. At the time of this writing, all faucets have been tested by me personally, but this does not mean that they will always be reliable.
- Do not enter your private wallet key on any of the above sites. Use only your wallet address.
- If you don’t own your private key, you don’t own your bitcoins!