How to correctly design a page on social networks so that it attracts rather than scares off customers?
1) Enter your real name and surname – this inspires confidence.
2) Put your photo on the avatar. High quality and professional is desirable, with soft light and neutral backgrounds, where you are in basic casual or business attire. Imagine that this is the very “dress” by which the client will decide whether to do business with you, even before he sees your work.
3) Write down your positioning in the status. Answers to 3 questions will help you with this:
Who am I,
who can I help
how can I help.
For example: “I help presenters of online courses to design sites and create visual materials.”
4) Write how you differ from competitors. For example: “I complete the task within 24 hours” or “I work in a team with a copywriter.”
5) Close albums or delete photos that may spoil the impression of you.
6) Unsubscribe from questionable groups and profiles.
7) Make sure your page is open to the public.
After that, start keeping an account: post personal and professional posts, quotes, selections, interviews, thoughts, useful materials.
Publish reviews and cases in the most prominent place, for example, in a pinned post.
Speculative operations in the foreign exchange and stock market. Work with futures and indices on CME. Work on FORTS and RTS. Development of portfolios and investment strategies for clients. Knowledge of technical (price charts of various types, indicators and oscillators, trends, channels, support / resistance levels) and fundamental analysis, take note of news. I work according to my trading strategy in compliance with the rules of capital management and risk management. Development of trust management strategies. Technique of order execution, placing and changing protective stop-losses, hedging.